West Los Angeles Pest Control
Unwanted pests can be more than a nuisance. They can cause serious health problems and allergies for your family and property damage to your home or business.
Pests can cause a lot of damage to your home, and it’s important to get them taken care of as soon as possible.
Did you know that termites cause over $5 billion in damages each year in the United States alone? And that doesn’t include the cost of repairing damage from other types of pests like cockroaches, ants, and spiders.
Tanler Termite is here to help. We offer a wide range of services including termite control, pest control, rodent control, and more. We provide quality service to Los Angeles homeowners and we’re proud to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our work.
Call Tanler Termite and Pest Control at (888) 982-6537
Pest Control Services in West Los Angeles
Tanler Termite and Pest Control provides complete pest control services in West Los Angeles
Pest control services are needed to keep your home free from pests such as roaches, ants or even worse – mosquitoes. A professional service will provide you with the right tools for managing these pesky creatures so that they don’t cause any harm in your house! It can be intimidating figuring out what type of pest control treatment is best suited just by looking at them. This is where an expert will be able to provide the best course of action for your particular pest problem.
There are a few things you can do to prepare for your pest control visit. First, try not use any chemicals in the house until they come out and give an estimate of when this will be possible. It’s best if there aren’t other people around who might have accidents! Second, seal all cracks around doors and windows so that bugs don’t crawl into them while they’re working inside. Thirdly, make sure pets stay away from their favorite spots (or at least put up signs). Fourth, make certain before hiring someone whether by phone call or site inspection where exactly these services will be performed in your home. You should feel comfortable with the company and their process before letting them do any work!
At Tanler, we understand that having pests in your home can be a stressful experience. That’s why we offer a free consultation to all of our potential clients. We’ll come out to your property and take a look at the problem, then we’ll sit down with you and discuss the best course of action. We want to make sure that you’re getting the best possible service, and we’re not happy until you’re completely satisfied.
Call us today to schedule your free consultation! We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about our pest control services.
What Are The Different Types of Pest Control?
There are many different types of pest control, and the type you need will depend on the type of pest and the severity of the infestation. Some common methods of pest control include:
– Chemical pesticides: These are applied to the outside of your home and work to kill pests on contact. They can be effective for a wide range of pests, but may require multiple treatments to achieve long-term results.
– Baits and traps: These are used to lure pests into a trap where they can then be killed or removed from your home. Baits and traps can be effective for a wide range of pests, but may require multiple treatments to achieve long-term results.
– Physical barriers: These are used to prevent pests from entering your home in the first place. Physical barriers can be effective for a wide range of pests, but may require multiple treatments to achieve long-term results.
– Biological controls: These use other organisms, like bacteria or predators, to control pests. Biological controls can be effective for a wide range of pests, but may require multiple treatments to achieve long-term results.
The best way to determine the best type of pest control for your needs is to call a professional pest control company. They will be able to assess the situation and recommend the best course of action.
At Tanler Termite and Pest Control, we specialize in all types of pest control. We’ll come out to inspect your home, identify the pests, and recommend the best course of action. Call us today to schedule your free consultation!
How Long Does Pest Control Take to Work?
If you are a homeowner in West Los Angeles, you may be dealing with pests like rats, mice, or cockroaches. While there are many DIY methods for getting rid of pests, sometimes it is best to call a professional. So how long does pest control take to work? And is it worth the money?
The short answer is that it depends. Some pest control methods may work immediately, while others may take a few days or weeks to see results. And some pests, like termites, may require multiple treatments over the course of several months. So it really depends on the type of pest, the severity of the infestation, and the method of pest control used.
If you’re dealing with a small, isolated problem, you may be able to solve it yourself with just a little effort. But if you’re dealing with a more serious infestation, or one that’s difficult to control, it’s best to call in a professional pest control company. They have the experience and expertise to safely and effectively get rid of pests.
When choosing a pest control company, be sure to ask about their experience and success rates. Ask for references from satisfied customers. And be sure to read online reviews to get an idea of what other people have experienced with the company.
A good pest control company will be happy to answer any questions you have and give you a free estimate. Once you’ve chosen a company, be sure to follow their instructions carefully to ensure the best results.
Why let pests take over your home when you can call Tanler Termite and Pest Control? We’ll come out to inspect for any signs of an infestation, and recommend the best course of action based on type or severity. Get started today by scheduling yourself a free consultation!
Contact us today to get started on your pest control services. Our team of experts are here to help you get rid of those pesky critters for good. We know just how to tailor our services to fit your needs and will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your home or business is pest-free.
Things To Do in West Los Angeles
- Geffen Playhouse is located at 10886 Le Conte Avenue. A theater company operated by the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) that is known for its innovative shows and is housed in an intimate space in a historic Westwood property.
- The Regency Bruin Theater is located at 948 Broxton Avenue. This cinema, like its bigger brother, the Fox Theater across the street, is a fully modern facility that retains the feel and elegance of a bygone age yet being completely up to date.
- The Regency Village Theater (also known as the Fox Theater) is located at 961 Broxton Avenue. A throwback to “Old Hollywood,” the art-deco Fox Village Theater (now run by Regency) has persisted into the multi-plex era and is frequently the setting for red-carpet premieres.
- Rancho Park Golf Course, 10460 W Pico Blvd. Rancho Park Golf Course is a public course providing discounts for LA residents.